We are a non-partisan Civil Liberties and Social Welfare grassroots organization. We were established by U.S. Military combat veterans and we work in conjunction with veteran service organizations, nonprofits, corporate sponsors and government agencies to provide support and advocacy for veterans and first responders on national and local levels. Our primary directives are:
- Spearheading initiatives in veteran and first responder communities on a macro scale based on our ‘4 Pillars’: Housing, Jobs, Wellness and Faith
- Honoring and supporting veterans and first responders, as well as their fraternal organizations, as well as those who provide essential services.
- Promoting the welfare of veterans and first responders by taking the best local ideas and scaling them up nationally.
- Helping veteran and first responder non-profit organizations raise funds.
- Advocating for limited government, as was intended by The Framers of The Constitution. Encouraging an honest and open dialogue on topics ranging from: economy, immigration, infrastructure, law, social programs, voting, foreign and national security policies.