We are a social welfare non-profit organization pending status (501c4). Beyond that - we are a community of Men and Women who Love our Country. Your membership allows us to run sustainable operations. Our primary directives are:
1) Promoting welfare in veteran and first responder communities by advocating for America First policies emphasized by Thomas Jefferson.
2) Providing education to the general public in regards of economy, immigration, infrastructure, law, social programs, voting, foreign and national security policies.
3) Providing advocacy and support for veterans and first responders in need across the nation.
4) Honoring and supporting our local first responders and their fraternal organizations as well as essential national services like Border Patrol and Veteran Affairs.
5) Helping veteran & first responder non-profit organizations fundraise.
Your membership is a direct contribution to our social welfare organization. *Contributions to civic leagues or other section 501(c)(4) organizations generally are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. They may be deductible as trade or business expenses, if ordinary and necessary in the conduct of the taxpayer’s business. www.IRS.GOV link
If you are interested in making a tax deductible donation we are partners with numerous 501(c)(3) veteran and first responder centric charity organizations who would be very grateful for your help. Reach out to us directly, we will be honored to facilitate an introduction.